Thursday, March 20, 2008

love

I love to love, don't you? To wrap your heart around someone and let it's beat set the pace for the adventure in discovering who that person is.

It's an amazing wonder we love at all, except God first loved us.

I marvel at the million-in-one ways we can show love, Christ being the greatest example.
So, for me, there is nothing greater than worship. Singing, laughing, crying and trembling. Sometimes with the crowds, sometimes sitting in the bumper to bumper. Because, for me, it can happen anywhere, anytime. God can stop my heart from beating with a simple whisper, a tender touch and I am gone. His presence is the sweetest perfume to me and yet I smell Him not. It's His unforgettable touch, His breathtaking power, His tenderness that captures me.

Thank God for the opportunity to worship. To stand in awe, to proclaim with great shouts, to cheer Him on.... He is marvelous. Truly and utterly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is crazy, but I just read Dave Ramsey's book! I just finished. Wow, its really good. Cheri and I are following the advice and its pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to that! Recently, its been like falling in love with Jesus all over again! We had an outstanding service this morning. Worship was very very good, and pastors message was very powerful! I love being in the presence of God! I am really embracing the season that I am in right now, just soaking up on the Word! Love it:) NN