Wednesday, October 24, 2007

tune in.... next up: more worship!

I have been super tired this last week or so- a result of stress as far as I can figure. Interesting thing has been happening, though, and it's refreshing (and a little annoying- read and you'll understand).

Apparently moving, staying home with a wonderfully active (read: overly)3 1/2 year old, moving again, joining a new church family, my mom almost moving into the hospital (two weekends out of four), and trying to catch up on bills as best as possible has finally caught up with me- not that I would ever complain about these things individually (Ok, maybe the money), but when I put them together I realize I may be a little overwhelmed. On top of that, add some interesting physical weirdness, and I concede- stress is winning. Anyway, I was laying down with Bella the other afternoon, proud that we had gotten a nap in, when Jeff calls. I miss the call (yes, intentionally), but the ringtone keeps me up for the next hour. Every time I close my eyes my mind is singing some lines from the worship set this past Sunday. Every. Time. My nap time, with adorable Bella next to me in bed, turns into an afternoon of radio channel flipping between this worship chorus and that. Wow. I guess my spirit is trying to say something. Which, I guess, isn't that bad after all.

In the meantime, we did enjoy some seasonal fun: Indigo Farm (like, the ONLY one in around- and it's technically in North Carolina) Family Pumpkin Day. Super Fun.
Jeff was the photographer, as usual.
Enjoy!




We kind of just let her wander..... :)



SO CUTE!















And this, well, this is what makes it all worth it!
:D



WE LOVE YOU

3 comments:

Trudy said...

I miss you and your beautiful pink one. I wish you could come over. I thought about you sooooooo much on Sunday......I made guacamole and salsa. I was wishing you, Tami and I could get together for some. Maybe someday......

xoxoxoxo

Lex said...

Bella's so big!

Tami said...

That little guy - your nephew? - looks so much like Bo!