Thursday, October 4, 2007

Home...

It feels like I have just arrived home. A few minutes ago I walked in the door from my first worship team practice. I am soooo pumped! (Be glad you are not like my mom and laying down in bed when I came bounding in with this news! I even jumped on her bed a little ... hehehe) It was WONDERFUL! Something about being together worshiping God and using a gift you haven't used in quite a while. It was SO FUN! I wish I had been bold enough to ask them to go out to Starbucks afterwards or something... it was AWESOME!



I am also starting a business with my cousin Melissa. We decided to participate in a local church's yard and bake sale... selling some of our family's stuff (since we don't have much of our own) and selling pure vanilla extract. I may have gotten a little bit ahead of myself, but I put together a website to be ready when Oprah calls (yeah, right!) BusyMomsGourmetFoods.googlepages.com We are selling organic and natural sweets (my PERSONAL favorite) and hope to make a little, ok *lot*, of money. Thank You, Jesus!



Love you guys!
:)
b

3 comments:

Tami said...

Congrats on the worship team venture! That's awesome. :)

I bought some of those Jennie's Macaroons the other day and thought of you and our (my first real) Woodman's excursion together. *sigh* good times (and yummy cookies! I didn't realize they only have three ingredients: Coconut, honey & egg whites. You could sell those - I bet they're easy to make.)

Michael Ingham said...

Cool about the worship team. Cool about the Vanilla extract and the organic goodies. What fun.

Trudy said...

I miss you girly. I am very proud of you!