Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Man, you guys can PRAY!

I just want to say THANK YOU to those out there who talked to God today on my behalf! I just got two donations for my missions trip to Guatemala! And the ball is rollin'. My God is SO GOOD!

If I can add a few things to the list... since you are such fantastic prayers :) ... Lots of people interested in free stuff and who want to start a vacation plan for their family (like 20 people per week for Jeff), a good part-time job for Jeff, someone to figure out what's up with Jeff's non-working scooter, friends for Bella and I, and good weather for a garage sale next weekend. And because I know God loves me, and He listens to you ;), Jeff and I would like boogie boards so we can surf the super great waves! Ok, seriously, you haven't seen them. They were HUGE today!

:D

Love y'all ( ;) just for you, Texan girl!)
b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging and keeping us up to date on what's going on your life. I'll be praying for you guys and I cannot wait to see you in three weeks...yay!