Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Abundantly Sunny

Ok... so I am now a 'southernah'. I LOVE it!
Jeff was mentioning today how perfect this is... we live by the beach (Myrtle, to be precise) and the forecast today is my favorite kind: abundantly sunny. Abundantly. Sunny. I now have two favorite words!! :)

I am also now a homemaker. (To be fair, I think I was before... I just get to actually STAY home now, which is SWEET!) More time with Bella... more time to hang out in the ABUNDANT SUNSHINE... more time to hang with God and pray. This is going to be awesome!

One last thing... I am going to Guatemala with about 100 teens in a couple weeks (June 27-July 14). Pray for me, the team, the Gospel to go forth with power, and for my family staying home (especially my lil Boo, Bella). Also throw in a word with the Big Guy for the rest of the finances... maybe He could sell one of those cattle??
Love ya all! ;)

COME VISIT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for wifey getting to stay at home and be with God like all the time! Your personalty is like this title "Abundantly Sunny"

Divedeeper said...

Welcome to the warm and sunny (but far too dry) South! Too bad Becky and I are moving back to the arctic north in a couple of weeks :(
CW

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Fun times ahead. We definitely need to come visit MB. I am a little jealous of your trip to Guatemala - I would love to go. You'll have an awesome time and I'm sure one of those cattle will sell.

Anonymous said...

I just realized you almost said "ya'll"! Woo hoo! Go Bianca, you truly are a southerner now!!

God's Love Changed Everything said...

You're just jealous because I will be with your husband... but I am going to be MISSING mine! :( I guess I didn't mention that, but it is true. Oh, and a note on the finances, just got some today! Praise God, He is SO good!! Just need about half now!