Friday, December 14, 2007

Needing YOU

I am living in the dissonance of having left home and trying to make a new one... where life isn't everything you thought it would be, and it isn't what it used to be, either. Not that it is a new feeling for a person... it's just the update. I enjoy living in a sunny warm climate, although I think regular views of the endless ocean are needed. It seems to calm the soul in ways few other things do... like deep, long challenging conversations with friends, both old and new. I want to touch the eternal and since it resides in each of us, I think we need to 'tap the collective' :) Who's with me?????

I can't put into the words the excitement I feel in coming home for Christmas- hugging my sister, walking into my home (CITW all the way, baby!), and hugging everyone I have missed these past months (while trying not to cry).

I hope it snows really hard and I can't come home for a couple weeks! Whatcha think?

3 comments:

The Academy Against Apathy said...

that would be Ideal. Be safe guys. Hey, think of it this way.......if you don't get to see us. We'll just have to come up. and see the Poms. I really want to do some Herping with Jeff. (show him what he's dealing with out there:P. Bella looks more and more like mom every new picture I see.

Lex said...

I can't believe we're not going to be home when you come. I'll be praying for snow or something that would keep you here at least until we get back Wednesday.

Tami said...

Oh LOOOORD, we beseech thee. Let thy bounties faaaall from the heavens in thy mercy...in the form of a blizzard...on a day when we're all cozy in our homes and don't have anywhere we have to go...and then let it stop long enough for us all to get together. :D