Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lights dancing on the crashing waves

I wrote this Nov. 14th in my journal:

Tonight I desire the black of night and the sea to surround me.
I remember the beauty of lights dancing on the crashing waves...
the intimacy and the company of a million stars by my side.
Reaching out to touch You.
Speaking softly in the wind.
Longing to know You, my God.

The waves softly call, the wind kisses my skin...
tossing my hair.
Yet in the midst of loneliness is a yearning fulfilled...
a heart that is full of You.



It's my heart's cry: to find something familiar again.
A chair, a road, a laugh, a smile.
Right now it is has to be Him because I am in a land far from where I know anything...

4 comments:

Trudy said...

You are beautiful Bianca....inside and out. I love the words you wrote and can definately relate. Happy Thanksgiving Babe! I miss you and wish you were here so we could make carob "something or other".

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I am familiar :) Maybe that could help? but i am so glad you are strong in the Lord

The Academy Against Apathy said...

B, that was so eliquent, and engaging. That lovesickness for His arms and intimacy makes my heart long for His sweet pressence.
..........................................................on a different note as was being raptured and moved by your words and imagining myself on the beach being still with my Savior......there was this completley goofy smiling photo woman to the right that kept interupting this Idealic romance. It was quite the picture of complexity. Such words of a lovelorn heart, In the light of the obvious Joy filled effects of a Salvation already promised.

God's Love Changed Everything said...

hahahahahaha!!!!

I'm afraid if I had a picture up of the way I am feeling lately, it would be pouty and sad. I'll see what Jeffie has in his picture archives...

to be updated soon.

I can't believe you aren't going to be there when we come up. Wait, I should take a picture of my face right now!! Uber sad!!!!