Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Things we have been up to....

Boy, it's a good thing I didn't title this Blog something like "Daily Writings"! Because I have neglected it a little bit, and people may have been super sad to see me not write daily! (which is very saddening when someone does that... say, with photographs, even ;)

But, we have been super busy down here in these parts.... and I have pictures to prove it! :)

First, we have been renovating my mom's kitchen: (turn your head to the left, then right... those are walls missing! And then rebuilt)





And now we are VERY close to getting it finished! (Praise the Lord! Cupboards!!)





In other busy happenings, I had my cousin's son over for the day and we had lots of fun making a mess with shaving cream (props to Angela Bezilla for her influence here) and construction paper shapes. Bella was particularly *disgusted* with the shaving cream gig, which she very sincerely and honestly gets from her mom, but Troy was ecstatic! He even made a smiley face :D






We then played with construction paper shapes, which Bella clearly enjoyed more!







:)
more to come....

3 comments:

Tami said...

It's about stinkin TIME you blogged again! :) Some people were waiting.

Great pics. The cabinets look beautiful!! Your daddy would be proud (or is he doing it?).

Sean: "Oh! Is that Bella when she growed up?" (later) "I like shaving cream on my hands."

Both of the boys grinned sweetly when they saw the pic of Bella with shaving cream on her hands. Great, telling face!

God's Love Changed Everything said...

Awwww
Thanks, Tami. I just told Bella. What sweet boys!

Any chance you might come down before school starts? I can have shaving cream for everyone! :)

Love you guys!

PS My dad is still in MA, although he comes down for a visit right after Labor Day... I'm still praying things can be reconciled.

Tami said...

Wish we could! Maybe next year. :)