Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hugs for friends

So, now I am truly an at-home-mom... because my van's brakes are kaput... and with $1100 needed to fix them, it's just going to sit in the driveway for a couple of months.
So, I stay at home. Literally.

I enjoyed it the first week. It kind of took the pressure off to do things. The second week was alright, too- I cooked A LOT. Now, I think I am getting a little blue.

It's not that I am sad about not going out... I don't have many friends yet to miss seeing... but being inside is getting depressing. And with temperatures over 100* regularly that don't go away even when the sun does, it's hard to get outside.
And besides my turning Smurf-y, my little girl is (right this moment) playing with pine cones inside like they are dolls... she could use some inspiration.

It's time to get off my keester and start doing this thing called life, even if it means within the same 4 walls everyday.
It's time to shake it off and step up.

And to add to the misery a little, I just wish I could give some of you hugs. Some of you are going through things that are unfortunate and although I believe firmly God has a plan to rescue us all, the thing I wish I could do most is just give you a hug. So consider yourself HUGGED... with a little tight squeeze. God is our Redeemer. He will see us through.

Jeff's parents are coming down this weekend for a day and a half. It will be nice to see them. And my dad comes September 6th. I can't wait!!! The door is always open, guys. Myrtle Beach is a perfect vacation spot!



I am working out in our living room a lot these days... but all the cooking I have been doing is hindering my losing pounds capability. I go shopping this weekend, so I am going to buy gluten-free and healthy staples in which to cook with so I can start actually making headway with all this yoga and hula dancing. Phew!


Lots of love....
xxxOOOOOOOOOOxxxOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOxxxxx

PS I am making 4 different kinds of brownies for my aunt's 50th birthday party tonight... my poor hips!!! ;)

1 comment:

Life As We See It said...

yay for hugs!! Consider yourself hugged back!! I am praying for you and love you!