Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back to life in the slow lane...

It's amazing the fast pace of life as a missionary on a week long trip! So much happened to impact eternity in such a short time! The teenagers we lead were AMAZING! Truly! I was SO impressed! Nearly half the team came down with varying stages of the Big D and only one stayed back at the hotel to recoup for half a day (and quite unwillingly! Yea Dean!).

San Pedro, Guatemala is probably the most beautiful place I have ever been. I have never been surrounded on all sides by such beautiful, lush mountains (and volcanoes!). I miss looking up and seeing the wonderful landscape of mountains.

My sister has been visiting and just left today. I am cleaning, reorganizing and trying to rest, so more details and stories from the trip later. (Including a miraculous recovery of my passport...for real!)

I love you guys, and thanks for reading and keeping in touch!


Another Wonder of the World: San Pedro, Guatemala











This one was for Jeff: (what sweeties!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hiked up to the cross in that picture...what an incredibly experience and time of prayer. Not to mention the view was absolutly beautiful.

Tami said...

gorgeous landscape. what an experience you must've had. :) can't wait to hear more!