Saturday, June 23, 2007

The laundry has piled up

Both figuratively (5 LARGE loads) and real...physi...non-figuratively. (There's a better word, right? I can't think.)

Ok, so I leave for a 2 1/2 week trip in, like, 3 days. I haven't packed. I haven't finished shopping. I have read the leadership manual, raised the money and started watching Dora the Explorer to learn Spanish (seriously, she ROCKS!). My head's just not in it, although my heart feels ready. Weird, huh?

I think to be more accurate I should say my spirit is ready. My spirit is actually pumped! I can feel it well up within me just thinking about the teenagers, villagers and children we are going to be talking to about Jesus. I feel like I was born for this stuff, and in reality we all are (if we have been born again). Our hearts, minds and soul can sometimes dread evangelizing, but the Spirit say "ROCK ON! LET'S DO IT!"

I can't say much more because I just can't put it into words, but read 1 Corinthians. God will reveal Himself through supernatural ways on this earth. My questions are these:
Do you believe it?
Will you believe it?
Are you ready for it?
Do you know how He wants to use YOU?


?
til then....
love,
b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, No one I know works harder than you, you are my hero, next to Jesus